- Dipublikasikan: Rabu, 10 Desember 2014 10:09
- Hits: 990
Whether you're new to Android or new to tablets altogether, you're about to experience mobile computing like never before with this fun, full-color guide. Written in the trademark For Dummies style, this light-hearted reference takes a look at those features common to all Android tablets and all the amazing things your Android tablet can do for you.
Longtime For Dummies author Dan Gookin walks you through setting up your tablet, navigating the interface, browsing the web, setting up e-mail, connecting to social media, and finding plenty of apps, music, books, and movies to indulge all your interests.
By: Sandra Geisler
File size: 34.9 MB
File format: PDF
- Ebook: Joomla! Explained - Your Step-by-Step Guide - 25/11/2013 17:24
- Microsoft® Word and Excel 2013 Step By Step - 09/05/2013 17:49
- Panduan Mudah Membuat Website - Joomla 3.0 - 18/03/2013 13:47
- E-book: Membangun Website dengan Joomla 1.6 - 10/06/2011 19:06
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to PC Basics, Windows 7 Edition - 29/05/2011 05:34